ANYA Pilates Mat
Mat Class Certification
ANYA Pilates Mat is an intense and vigorous succession of alignment and strength based exercises that challenge and shape the connection between mind and body. Done on a mat —ANYA Pilates inspires immediate and radical results.
ANYA Pilates Mat class integrates the ANYA method & Pilates elements to create a vibrant mind+body fitness routine.Our Pilates Mat class integrates the ANYA method & Pilates elements to create a vibrant mind+body fitness routine. A comprehensive method for strength, stamina and balance with over 40 uniquely codified exercises, this innovative class is guaranteed to make you sweat. The ANYA Pilates Mat Training is a rigorous opportunity for anyone interested in learning how the meditative state of mind plays a powerful role in sculpting the body.
In the ANYA Pilates Mat Training, you will:
- Learn to teach our 60 minute Pilates Mat Class with a keen focus on creating a fluid class.
- Be exacting about “touch points” and how to successfully convey movement and breath cues to a diverse range of students.
- Gain confidence to teach on and off the mat in a facilitative style that creates group cohesion.
- Lead a comprehensive journey that addresses the whole system, cultivates core-strength and total body conditioning.
- Complete 32 Classroom Hours; 10 Participation Hours & 10 Observation Hours (included in tuition); 10 Practice Teaching Hours
ANYA Pilates Mat Training fulfills Yoga Alliance CEUs
- YA Continuing Education Hours towards E-RYT (Experienced-Registered Yoga Teacher)
- Techniques Training (Asana (postures), Pranayama (breathing techniques), Kriyas (yogic cleansing practices), Mantra, Mudra and Meditation.
- Teaching Methodology
- Level 1-6 Cueing
- Anatomy and Physiology
- ANYA Pilates Mat is the pre-requisite for ANYA Pilates Mat II and ANYA Pilates Equipment Training.
N E X T T R A I N I N G:
Dates and times to be announced.
*Students enrolling in ANYA Pilates Mat should have a minimum of 5 hours of experience in Pilates Mat Class at ANYA. Pilates Mat certification is not required but may be helpful.
- Plus Books & Materials
$300 Reservation Deposit
Open House Information Sessions: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a private time to tour the studio and receive information about the Pilates Teacher Training Program.
A $300 non refundable deposit is required upon acceptance to reserve all students spots in the program. To receive the Early Bird Discount, students must pay the deposit before the specified date. Early Bird Discounts can not be combined with any other offer, discount or work/study exchange. For payment plan options, please contact email@example.com.