REST Teacher Training, Level I
Inspired by Restorative yoga, our Rest Teacher Training Level I focuses on the art of creating a nurturing atmosphere, the science of relaxation and the practice of guiding students into the meditative state of mind through movement and stillness. Upon completion of Level I, you will be prepared to teach a Rest Yoga class.
In Rest Teacher Training, you will:
- Study restorative yoga shapes and proper use of blankets, blocks, and bolsters to support your students in those shapes.
- Learn ANYA’s 6 Level cueing system to successfully guide students into shapes and activate the meditative state of mind.
- Apply ANYA’s energy mapping system to guide students into a state of relaxation.
- Fine-tune your body to increase your personal magnetism, emotional intelligence and intuitive decision-making as a Rest Teacher.
- Complete 32 classroom hours, 10 Participation Hours (included in tuition), 10 Practice Teaching Hours
Rest Training fulfills Yoga Alliance CEUs:
- YA Continuing Education Hours towards E-RYT (Experienced-Registered Yoga Teacher)
- Techniques Training (Asana), Pranayama (breathing techniques), Kriyas (yogic cleansing practices), Mantra, Mudra and Meditation.
- Teaching Methodology
- Level 1-6 Cueing
N E X T T R A I N I N G:
Dates and times to be announced.
- Plus Books & Materials
$300 Reservation Deposit
Open House Information Sessions: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a private time to tour the studio and receive information about the Rest Teacher Training Program.
A $300 non refundable deposit is required upon acceptance to reserve all students’ spots in the program. To receive the Early Bird Discount, students must have paid the deposit before the specified date. Early Bird Discounts can not be combined with any other offer, discount or work/study exchange. For payment plan options, please contact email@example.com.